Meet Carrie Underwood at Parnassus Books and get an autographed copy of her new book, FIND YOUR PATH.
Tickets for this event will be on sale for the public on Tuesday, February 18 at 11:00 am central time.
Once event tickets have sold out, a limited number of signed books will be available for purchase from Parnassus Books. Books can be purchased via this link.
About this Event
Based on Carrie’s own active lifestyle, FIND YOUR PATH is packed with recipes, weekly workout programs, and guidelines for keeping a weekly food and workout journal. Carrie’s book reveals how she fits diet and exercise into a packed routine—she’s not only a multi-Platinum singer, songwriter and producer, she’s a successful entrepreneur and busy mom with two young children. FIND YOUR PATH also introduces readers to Carrie's signature Fit52 workout, which involves a deck of cards and exercises that can be done at home or on the go—and it sets her fans on a path to becoming the strongest version of themselves and looking as good as they feel.
Each event ticket includes access to a moderated Q&A with Carrie Underwood, a pre-signed copy of FIND YOUR PATH, and a photo with Carrie.
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below information so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Maximum purchase allowed per person is 2 tickets.
- You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event (which will be exchanged for a wristband), to gain entry, and as proof of purchase.
- A government-issued photo ID matching the name of the ticket purchaser, and guest if applicable, must be presented in order to pick up your event wristband at check-in.
- All tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can pick up your signed copy of FIND YOUR PATH at Parnassus Books within 7 days.
- Ticketholders will be admitted into the event beginning at 6:15 PM the day of the event, no earlier. The event officially begins at 7:00 PM.
- All patrons entering the event will be subject to bag search and personal security screening.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted into the event.
- No books or memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- A professional photographer will take your photo. No personal cameras will be allowed during the photo op. You will receive instructions at the event on how to download your photos.
- Additional un-signed copies of FIND YOUR PATH will be available in-store for purchase while supplies last.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weather.
- The line will be formed on a first come, first served basis.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet Carrie Underwood.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the line. Please inform us in advance if you require a carer to be present.
- Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
- Management has the right to cancel and refund any ticket.
- Event guidelines are subject to change.
- Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each guest must have a valid ticket to enter.
About Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is a true multi-format, multi-media superstar, spanning achievements in music, television, and film. A seven-time GRAMMY® Award winner, she has sold more than 64 million records worldwide and recorded 27 #1 singles, 14 of which she co-wrote. She released her sixth studio album in 2018, the Gold-certified Cry Pretty, which she co-produced. In 2013, Carrie starred in NBC’s three-hour holiday blockbuster, the Emmy®-winning The Sound of Music Live!, whose airings attracted 44 million viewers. She is founder and lead designer for her fitness and lifestyle brand, CALIA by Carrie Underwood, which launched in 2015. In 2019, Carrie celebrated her 11th anniversary as a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry and she returned last Fall for her seventh season as the voice of primetime television’s #1 program, NBC’s Sunday Night Football. In October 2019, Carrie wrapped The Cry Pretty Tour 360 featuring an all-female line-up with Maddie & Tae and Runaway June and many sold-out shows including New York’s Madison Square Garden, Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, and L.A.’s Staples Center. In November, she hosted the CMA Awards for the 12th consecutive year, joined by special guest hosts Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire. In March, HarperCollins/Dey Street books will publish Carrie’s fitness lifestyle book, FIND YOUR PATH: Honor Your Body, Fuel Your Soul, and Get Strong with the Fit52 Life.