All the Things: How to Draw Books for Kids with Cars, Unicorns, Dragons, Cupcakes, and More (How to Draw For Kids Series #1) (Paperback)
**Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability above the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243**
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw cool things in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch's kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 8-12, but kids as young as 5 will be able to easily follow along as well. From cupcakes, to unicorns, to cars, and cats, your kid will be drawing all sorts of things that they'll want to show off to their friends, or color afterward and hang on their room! No experience required!
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
- 42 Cool Projects: Learn how to draw an ice cream cone, fruit, castle, spaceship, cactus, airplane, animals, and so many more cute and cool things!
- Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
- Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
- 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
—Sarah Simon (of @themintgardener), author of Modern Watercolor Botanicals and The Plant Lady
"Alli Koch's How to Draw for Kids book series provides the perfect way for any child to jumpstart their interest in all things artistic. Whether forming flowers petal-by-petal or constructing castles shape-by-shape, Alli easily simplifies subjects in a way that anyone can truly enjoy. Alli’s genuine passion for nurturing artistic expression is contagious, and each tutorial is filled with more joy than the last! With step-by-step instructions paired with fun tips and tidbits about each subject, Alli’s books are absolutely a must-have for any parent hoping to jumpstart their child’s creativity."
—Katy Lipscomb and Tyler Fisher, creative team behind The Artist's Drawing Book