Magical Things: How to Draw Books for Kids with Unicorns, Dragons, Mermaids, and More (How to Draw For Kids Series #4) (Paperback)
**Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability above the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243**
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this new book in the How to Draw for Kids series will teach your kid how to draw unicorns and other magical creatures in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch's kid-friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This beginner drawing book book is perfect for kids 7-12, but kids as young as 5 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. No experience required!
• Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
• 40+ Cool Projects for Both Boys and Girls: Learn how to draw a mermaid, fairy, genie, ogre, and other fun magical creatures
• Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
• Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy, and the foil on the cover will catch kids' eyes!
• 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
—Katy Lipscomb and Tyler Fisher, creative team behind The Artist's Drawing Book