To Order - Usually Arrives in 1-5 Days
This book cannot be returned
Professional journal to keep record of your medications. This handy logbook helps to remind you to take the right medicine at the right time
, avoid taking medicine twice, avoid making mistakes. For many seniors this journal is better than a smartphone app as it is something you can write in, and easily share with caretakers, nurses or physicians.The journal also includes a section where you can write down how you feel, describe your symptoms or reactions
, or something you might want to tell your doctor.
- 105 pages; size 8x10 inch (20x25 cm); Matte cover, perfect binding
- Medication sheets with sections to write the name of medication, date and time.
- Medication details, with a section to write down how you feel, describe your symptoms or reactions, or something you might want to tell your doctor.
- Personal information page with emergency contact details.
- Record physician/ clinic appointments
- Section to write down Notes
Don t rely on scraps of paper, or electronic devices that can fail at any moment. These records are important, please treat them that way. This diary has been thoughtfully designed to assist you in your medication record keeping as recommended by health professionals.