Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
If you want to learn about artificial intelligence without having to go through a boring textbook, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Artificial Intelligence: An Essential Beginner's Guide to AI, Machine Learning, Robotics, The Internet of Things, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and Our Future
- Robotics: What Beginners Need to Know about Robotic Process Automation, Mobile Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Autonomous Vehicles, Speech Recognition, Drones, and Our Future
So, what is the deal with intelligent machines? Will they soon decide on things such as copyright infringement? How about self-driving trucks and cars?
What kind of impact will smart machines have on society and the future of human jobs?
This book will give you a glimpse into the most fascinating topic of the 21st century--artificial intelligence (AI), a hypothetical simulation of a living brain inside a computer.
In part 1 of this book, you will:
- Confluence of Interests
- AI Myths
- Manipulating the Limbic System
- Motivation for Creating AI
- Basic Concepts
- IoT Ecosystem
- Fighting Against Tech Giants
- Seminal Inventions
- Fear-based Consumerism
- AI and Growth Hacking
- AI and Correcting Fake News
- AI and Big Data
- AI and Employment
- AI and The Legal System
- AI and Self-driving Vehicles
- Tech Giants As Rulers of Society
- AI as One World Religion
- Dietary Advice by AI
- AI and Loneliness
- AI and Ethics
- AI and Social Credit
- Hacking AI
- AI as Sports Referees
- And much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- The basics of robotics and what some of the advantages and disadvantages are.
- Reasons that experts are trying to warn us about robots.
- Myths about robots and the actual truth.
- Robotic Process Automation and how it relates to robotics.
- Mobile robots and how they have changed throughout the years.
- Artificial Intelligence and how it can be tied to robotics.
- Machine learning and how robots use it.
- Autonomous vehicles and how they work.
- How robots use speech recognition.
- Drones - what they are and how they work.
- How robots are being used in business and how they could take your job.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about robotics.
- And much, much more
If you want to learn more about artificial intelligence, then scroll up and click "add to cart"