Good Stocks Cheap: Value Investing with Confidence for a Lifetime of Stock Market Outperformance (Compact Disc)
Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability beneath the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243.
Power through the ups and downs of the market with the Value Investing Model.
Stock prices fluctuate unpredictably. But company values stay relatively steady. This insight is the basis of value investing, the capital management strategy that performs best over the long term.
With Good Stocks Cheap, you can get started in value investing right now. Longtime outperforming value investor, professor, and international speaker Kenneth Jeffrey Marshall provides step-by-step guidance for creating your own value investing success story. You'll learn how to:
- Master any company with fundamental analysis
- Distinguish between a company's stock price and its worth
- Measure your own investment performance honestly
- Identify the right price at which to buy stock in a winning company
- Hold quality stocks fearlessly during market swings
- Secure the fortitude necessary to make the right choices and take the right actions
Good Stocks Cheap is your way forward because the Value Investing Model turns market gyrations into opportunities. It works in bubbles by showing which companies are likely to excel over time, and in downturns by revealing which of these leading businesses are the most underpriced.
Build a powerful portfolio poised to deliver outstanding outcomes over a lifetime. Put the strength of value investing to work for you with Good Stocks Cheap.