Johanna Basford 2022 Coloring Weekly Planner Calendar (Calendar)
**Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability above the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243**
- Gold foil-accented cover
- Spiral binding
- Spacious weekly spreads from January-December
- Detailed illustrations throughout from one of Johanna's eight best-selling books—How to Draw Inky Wonderlands, World of Flowers, Ivy and the Inky Butterfly, Magical Jungle, Johanna's Christmas, Lost Ocean, Enchanted Forest, and Secret Garden.
- High-quality paper stock specially selected by the artist
- Measures 7 1/2" x 8 1/2" closed; 15" x 8 1/2" open
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
Tumble down the rabbit hole and find yourself in my inky black and white Wonderland. . . . I'm an illustrator and ink evangelist who prefers pens and pencils to pixels. I create intricate, hand drawn illustrations that adorn colouring books, coffee cups, trainers, walls, beer bottles and even walls!
My creativity is cultivated by a curious imagination and a delight in the fantastic. Much of my work has roots in the flora and fauna that surrounded me growing up on my parent's fish farm in rural Scotland.
Every piece I create starts life as a simple pencil sketch, evolving into a rambling pen and ink drawing usually spanning several sheets of paper. I love the tactile nature of the materials I use and the joy of smudgy fingerprints. My delicate hand inked designs intend to charm and delight, inviting you to peer closer and discover the hidden intricacies.
For me, computer generated graphics can feel cold and soulless whereas hand drawing captures a sense of energy and character which no pixel can ever replicate. I'm on a mission to vanquish the vector and champion the (wobbly) hand drawn line.