Availability of this title may vary. Please email or call for price.
Help your patients prevent and treat common back injuries!
Back injuries are a common source of pain and disability. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand basic spinal anatomy and the dynamics of back injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
- Clear descriptions of spinal structure, musculature, weight-bearing, and motion
- Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential back injuries
- Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve function
- A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fifth Edition…
- More complete coverage of the lumbar spine anatomy and imaging
- Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the lower back
- Additional treatment recommendations
- Krabak: Ishmael’s Care of the Neck
- Krabak: Ishmael's Care of the Knee