Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter, and Thrive (Hardcover)
Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability beneath the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243.
Working mothers constantly battle the pull to do all the things well. From managing work and home responsibilities to being impacted by a lack of self-care and time for deep friendships, the struggle is real. At the end of each day, many working moms are exhausted and stretched too thin. But this does not have to be the norm. In her latest practical and inspiring book, Jessica Turner shows the working mom how to - work and parent guilt-free
- establish clear work boundaries
- set achievable goals
- discover more flexibility
- develop home management solutions
- prioritize self-care
- invest in her marriage
- cultivate deeper friendships
- feel like a good mom, even while working Full of compassion and encouragement, Stretched Too Thin will empower women with useful insights and tools to thrive as working moms.