What to Expect When You're Expecting (Paperback)
**Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability above the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243**
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.