Sudoku for Brain Fitness: 90-Day Challenge to Sharpen the Mind and Strengthen Cognitive Skills (Brain Fitness Puzzle Games) (Paperback)
**Book listings on our website do not always reflect the current availability of books on our store shelves. Check a book's in-store availability above the "add to cart" button. Or to be certain that a book you've found on our website is also here on our shelves, feel free to call us at 615-953-2243**
Are you craving a mental challenge, looking to ward off brain fog, or just seeking a fun way to energize your mind in the morning? Take the Sudoku for Brain Fitness challenge and train your brain with 90 days of sudoku puzzles that progress from easy to hard—all while having fun! With expert tips on improving your sudoku-solving skills and bonus puzzles to keep your good habit going, you’ll be amazed at the improvement in your focus, memory, and problem-solving skills in just three short months.
- 90 days of sudoku—and another month of bonus puzzles. Top-quality puzzles crafted by sudoku experts, not a computer.
- Helpful sudoku-solving techniques and tips. From cross-hatching to X-wing, the expert authors explain top strategies to help you become a sudoku master.
- Large, clear text. Avoid eye strain with the easy-to-read text.
- Big grids and margin space. Plenty of room to jot down notes.
- Answer key in the back. So you can easily check your answers.
- Great gift for puzzle lovers. Perfect for travel or just unwinding at home.
Julie Demyanovich is a game developer, publishing games since 2019. From sudoku to point-and-click adventures, Julie orchestrates innovative, engaging experiences for audiences of all ages to enjoy. Outside of serving as executive producer, writer, and artist for a number of published independent games, she is a composer, graphic designer, and video editor. Before developing sudoku puzzles, Julie earned undergraduate degrees in psychology and game development from George Mason University and an MBA from the University of Maryland, all SCL.