Questions about availability for this title? Ask us here!
Availability to be confirmed
Hands-On Introduction to LabVIEW for Scientists and Engineers
, Second Edition, provides a learn-by-doing approach to acquiring the computer-based skills used in daily experimental work in engineering and the sciences. Ideal as an instructional lab textbook or for self-study by individual researchers, this book is not a manual-like
presentation of LabVIEW, but rather leads its readers to mastery of this powerful laboratory tool through the process of carrying out interesting and relevant projects. Readers--who are assumed to have no prior computer programming or LabVIEW background--will begin writing meaningful programs within the first few pages. Hands-On Introduction to LabVIEW
is designed for flexible use so that readers can easily choose the desired depth of coverage. New to the Second Edition
* All chapters fully updated to the latest version of LabVIEW and commonly used low-cost data acquisition devices
* Full-color reference card of LabVIEW programming icons
* Quick Example sections at the chapter beginnings give concise introductions to the MathScript Node, Shift Register, and Case Structure
* Coverage of USB control of stand-alone instrumentation
* Solutions to even-numbered back-of-the-chapter problems available on the companion website.