Parnassus on Wheels is excited to visit Waverly Belmont Elementary School for Literacy Night on Tuesday, March 3rd! The bookmobile will be open from 5-7p. The visit is a fundraiser; a portion of every sale will be donated back to the school.
Come prepared to find some great books and personal recommendations for kids and adults alike! We accept all forms of payment including credit card, cash, Apple Pay, and check.
In addition to the bookmobile's carefully curated inventory of books for readers of all ages, special guest author Jamie Sumner will be on hand to sign copies of her fabulous book, Roll With It--if you'd like to preorder a copy of the book, add the book to your cart with the link at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions below:
Already know what you would like? Order online with us now, and we will bring your order with us on the bookmobile. Here's how:
- Add books to your cart--search our inventory online.
- When you've made all your selections, click check out at the top of the page.
- Under pick-up options, select "I would like to pick up this order from the store." This lets us know not to charge shipping.
- Enter your payment information.
- The final field on the page is called "Order comments." Please include "For bookmobile pick-up at Waverly Belmont" and the student's name.
All online sales through the day of the event will count toward the fundraiser.
All orders placed by Friday, February 28th will be delivered to the school during the event. All orders of Roll With It will be available for pick up at the event, regardless of when they're placed.
Orders placed between Friday, February 28th and the event on Tuesday, March 3rd, may be available on the bookmobile OR may be delivered to the school in the days following the event. All titles are subject to availability. If there is an issue with getting your order in by March 3rd, we will reach out directly and the order will be delivered to Waverly Belmont in the days following the event.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.