Looking for some free summer fun for the whole family? This July, Waldo is hiding at Parnassus Books plus 21 local businesses around Nashville! Waldo's dog, Woof, is also hiding somewhere in Parnassus Books. Can you find them? The search is on! Come by Parnassus to pick up your Where's Waldo passport and join the hunt today!
How To Participate
Participating in Find Waldo in Nashville is completely free and totally easy! Beginning Saturday, July 1, come to Parnassus Books and get your free Find Waldo in Nashville passport, which contains the names and addresses of all the participating locations where you can find Waldo. Visit as many locations as you can and look for Waldo at each one; when you find him, collect the initials or signature of an employee at the location on your passport.
After you collect 10 signatures on your passport, return to Parnassus Books to collect your reward and a coupon to Parnassus Books. If you manage to find Waldo at 20 of the 22 participating locations, return to Parnassus for those rewards PLUS be entered in a drawing to win great prizes!
Parnassus Books encourages readers of all ages to participate in Where's Waldo, but buttons, coupons, and prizing drawing eligibility are limited to children ages 14 and under. Limit one entry per participant. The hunt for Waldo can be a team effort, but passports and prizes can only be claimed by individuals. All prizes must be claimed by Sunday, July 30.
Then, mark your calendar for July 31st at 3:30pm and join us for our Where's Waldo grand celebration! We'll hold our grand prize drawings, have yummy refreshments and fun activities. A real live Waldo will even stop by to pose for pictures!
More About Waldo
This year marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Where’s Waldo? books. Martin Handford’s collections of crowd scenes swept the world in the late eighties, and since then have held a cherished spot on bookstore shelves the world over. There are now over 67 million Waldo books in print worldwide, and they’ve been translated into over thirty languages. An entire generation has grown up searching for Waldo and his cast of wandering companions.
Find Waldo at these wonderful Nashville businesses, but remember: Where's Waldo passports are only available at Parnassus Books!
- Ash Blue / 2170 Bandywood Drive
- Brilliant Sky Toys and Books / 2002 Richard Jones Road
- Chinatown Restaurant / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- The Dotted Line / 2141 Bandywood Drive
- Draper James / 2608 12 Ave S
- First Tennessee Bank / 4014 Hillsboro Road
- Fleet Feet / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- Fox’s Donut Den / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- Great Harvest Bread Company / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- Green Hills Grille / 2002 Richard Jones Road
- Jet’s Pizza / 2010 Richard Jones Road
- Levy’s / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- Little Gourmand / 2209 Bandywood Drive
- Lonnie Young’s Children’s Shoes / 2203 Bandywood Drive
- The Painted Cupcake / 2014 Glen Echo Road
- The Paper Place / 2136 Bandywood Drive
- Paul LeQuire & Company / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- The Perch / 2002 Richard Jones Road
- Plaid Rabbit / 2164 Bandywood Drive
- Stitch-It & Co. Alterations / 4104 Hillsboro Circle
- Ten Thousand Villages / 3900 Hillsboro Pike
- Which Wich / 2002 Richard Jones Road